Do you need a new blender? What about a stovetop oven? A microwave or toaster might be on your shortlist of kitchen appliances. We've compiled the top 10 uneeda appliance reviews, so that you can find the perfect one for your needs.
- Stovetop ovens are a versatile kitchen appliance that can be used for everything from baking to roasting. They're an excellent choice if you need more precise temperature control, or want to cook larger dishes without heating up the entire house with your stove top burners.
- Microwaves are good for short cooking times and reheating leftovers. Plus they make tasty popcorn! Be sure not to store food in it too long though—the microwave will only keep things warm for so long before emitting harmful radiation waves.
- Blenders take up less space than KitchenAid stand mixers and come at different price points depending on what you'll primarily use them for: making soups and sauces; blending frozen fruit drinks or smoothies; or making shakes and frappes.
- Toaster ovens are smaller than full-sized ovens, but they do the job of a regular oven—baking, roasting, toasting bread crumbs for fried chicken cracklings—without taking up too much space in your kitchen.
- Electric kettles boil water quickly while you're brewing coffee or tea using an electric kettle will save energy since they'll only turn on when needed to heat water instead of running continuously like stovetop models might. Plus unlike traditional stove top kettles that take at least five minutes to reach boiling point, most electric ones can bring water up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit within three minutes! That's faster than even a microwave!
- Blendtec is one of the most popular brands in high-performance blenders, and for a very good reason. Their blenders are powerful enough to turn just about any ingredient into an incredibly smooth consistency whether you're making a protein shake or soup!
The first thing I would recommend investing in when starting on your appliance shopping journey is some kind of kitchen scale. There’s nothing worse than putting way too much cumin powder in that pot roast only to taste how spicy it turned out at mealtime and have all the guests wonder what they did wrong. Put yourself in their shoes with this handy tool before cooking anything!
In addition to measuring cups, spoons, whisks and such - we also need something more powerful to mix up those ingredients. Enter the hand-held mixer!
A food processor is a must for any kitchen, and with it you can make that cherished family recipe of red sauce in no time flat or even whip up some mashed potatoes to put on your Thanksgiving table.
I highly recommend investing in quality cutting boards so we don't have to reach for new ones every day - but also consider how many knives you'll need as well. There's nothing worse than not being able to find the right one when getting ready to slice into our roast beef, now is there? Investing in high-quality cooking utensils will save us from frustration later down the road!
We also need something more powerful to mix up those ingredients. Enter the hand-held mixer! While it may be tempting for some of us, I recommend against getting a large stand mixer as we'll want the work space in our kitchen and they can take up quite a bit of space.
I hope this top ten list helps you find that perfect appliance or two for your first place or maybe even just reminds you which ones are must haves! We all have different needs so what's important to me might not matter much at all to someone else - but hopefully I've been able to offer some advice on these choices.
And don't forget to visit CouponPromo when you need some coupon codes for your online purchases